About the Project
We embarked on a project to redesign the website for the Magnes Museum at UC Berkeley with the goal of enhancing user experience, increasing engagement, and showcasing the museum's extensive collection of Jewish art and history. Our objective was to create a modern, visually appealing website with user-friendly navigation that facilitated exploration of the museum's exhibits and events.
- Stakeholder interviews to determine organizational and user goals and flows.
- Developed a website that was easy to navigate and explore, providing users with an engaging and informative experience.
- Created a responsive website design that was accessible on all devices, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Enhanced the visual design of the website to showcase the museum's extensive collection of Jewish art and history.
- Increased user engagement by providing interactive features and social media integration.
Our target audience was anyone who loved art, history, and culture, as well as the Jewish community and anyone interested in learning more about Jewish art and history. Whether visitors were students, scholars, or simply enthusiasts, we wanted to make it easy for them to engage with the museum from anywhere.